This is Lulu a lovely Staffordshire Bull Terrier who is looking for a new home . Lulu is great with people and most other dogs and likes nothing more than to chase her ball in the park and then settle at home to chill out, Lulu does tend to pull on the lead when you first take her out so she will need someone who can work with her to teach her how to walk calmly beside them. She is clean in the house and has some basic commands, she is a bright young girl who is keen to learn new things and will make a great addition to any active home , we think due to her lively nature it would be better not to home her with young children.
If you can offer this gentle girl a home please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at firstname.lastname@example.org who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3: The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: The potential new owners meet the animal, and decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 5: A pre-adoption home visit will then be made to new owners premises to meet the members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
Step 6: If the visit goes well you will be asked to collect the animal and for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.