Arthur ( In need of a fosterer Urgently )
This is Arthur an elderly Rats dog who has come back into kennels because his owner has had to go into hospital after an accident and will be there until after Christmas, Arthur is a gentle dog who walks well on a lead and is very people friendly, unfortunately he is not doing well in kennels as he is used to being at home with his owner, so we are looking for a temporary home for Arthur until after Christmas, Arthur does not like being left as he is used to someone being around most of the day so we are looking for a kind person who is around most of the day to keep him company,
If you think you could help to look after Arthur for a few months please contact Julie on 01763 289827
Alternatively please email Philippa at email@example.com who will be pleased to forward your enquiry onto the team.
The Adoption Process
We have a number of animals in our care. Most are homeless through no fault
of their own and are looking for new homes and owners who can give them the attention they deserve.
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our adoption procedure:
- Step 1: The animal is admitted into our care, and assessed by our team.
- Step 2: The animal is examined by a vet, who treats any ailments or injuries.
- Step 3:. The appropriate team leader will liaise with the potential adopter to assist with their choice of animal.
- Step 4: A pre-adoption home visit is usually made to new owners to meet members of the household and to ensure that the environment is right.
- Step 5: The animal meets the potential new owners, who decide if they want to adopt. New owners may be asked to visit the animal several times before the adoption takes place.
- Step 6: You'll be asked for an adoption donation ( amount on request ) and to sign an agreement to care for the pet with a commitment to return it to us if you can't continue to do so.